Capturing a moment in time is more than just pushing the shutter button. I want to convey emotion, love and do it for those reasons and not because I have to do it.

I am a beginner. A newbie in this photography business, but I love taking pictures. I want to become great because it is something I am passionate about. So to do that I need practice, lots of it. I am building my portfolio and not charging to make a profit right now, just enough to cover costs and such.

Get ready to see more pictures of my kiddos. But don't get me wrong, I want to take pictures of your kiddos and families too.


(Formerly Smitten Photography)







10.26.2011

baby t...

I love shooting cute babies.  This little guy wasn't feeling too well, but still managed to look super adorable. And those eyes! He is going to be a heart breaker one day.







No comments: